During Purchase Order (PO) creation, you expect to see one of the following errors / warnings (depending on how the system is customised) but they do not appear:
- When referencing a Contract (06 585 - "A contract exists for this material")
- or -
- When referencing a Scheduling Agreement (06 586 - "A scheduling agreement exists for this material")
Instead, you get system message 06 568 ("An outline agreement exists for this material")
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Kontrakt, Lieferplan, 06585, 06586, 06568, ME21n, ME22n, 06587 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-SQ-SLI , Source List , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.