- Goal Management
- Browser related issue. Some browsers do not handle modern style sheets and are not correctly interpreting the layout. It is not a product issue. You will find depending on your browser it will display correctly for some users but not others if they are using older browsers.
You can fix this by changing a setting in your Theme Manager:
- Go to “ADMIN TOOLS”
- Search for “Theme Manager”
- Create a Duplicate of your current default theme.
- Under ‘Use advanced styles in older browsers’, select “No”
- Then click ‘Save’
- Go back to Manage Themes then make the duplicate your default theme and ‘Save’
- Logout then log back in and it should fix the issue.
Tip: Try another browser. We have noted that these issues are not occurring when using Chrome browser.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions