- The BAPI "BAPI_FIXEDASSET_CREATE1" does not validate any required field screen in the asset master data, like for example the Cost Center or Business Area.
- The asset is created without checking any required field in the Asset Master.
- No error message is issued to indicate an incomplete asset during the process of the asset creation using the BAPI.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AS02, AS03, mandatory field, BAPI_FIXEDASSET_CREATE, CC, BA, Cost Cntr, Cost Center, Profit Center, Fund, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.