- The system allows to reduce ordered qty below confirmed quantity, however MRP continues to consider confirmed quantity and does not result in new requirements (purchase requisition).
- As a result the material is not available at required date leading to production downtime/loss. Open Purchase order reports like ME2M and ME2L does not show these purchase orders as open purchase orders, only MRP that considers these purhcase orders as open purchase orders.
- In order to control this, message ME545 is set as an error in customizing (SPRO/MM/Purchasing/Environment Data/Define Attributes of System Messages/System Messages).
- However when changing the order quanity to a number below confirmed quanity, the system issue the warning message ME545 instead of an error message as customized.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, confirmed, me21n, MM06EF0M, ome0, unable, modify, ME545, ME 545, me21n, me22n , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.