- A reusable activity is attached to an organization unit swimlane an in Activity Diagram of an Object-Oriented Model.
- This activity is dragged and dropped from the object browser to attach a second instance to another swimlane.
- Symbols of the two activities have moved to the second swimlane.
- The two activities have been replaced by graphical synonyms.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
- Object-Oriented Models
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR771277, 771277 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.