- In PowerDesigner, you can link requirements to design objects (objects from other types of models), external files, and other requirements on the Requirement Traceability Links tab.
- Some objects cannot be attached to requirements:
- other requirements,
- model reports, multi-model reports and list reports,
- data sources and mappings,
- Impact Analysis Models.
- This is a feature request to be able to attach the above objects to requirements.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP04
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR771210, 771210 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.