How do I enable Team Managers to create a Calibration session directly from the Team Overview page?
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
- SuccessFactors now supports the ability to invoke Manager Calibration from the Team Overview page. This would invoke the Manager Calibration capability within the Calibration module. Once a manager completes the Calibration session, they should be able to navigate back to the Team Overview page.
- To enable the feature, go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Settings > Global Settings > enable Launch Calibration From PM v12 Team Overview.
- Note that only managers who have direct reports can use the feature in the Team Overview page. After enabling the feature, set the calibration template to use in Team Overview page to launch calibration session. Go to Admin Center > Manage Calibration Settings > Manager Template.
- Once the calibration template is selected, the managers (EM, EH or EX) can go to Team Oveview and click on Calibration button. The subjects that will be included in the session are all users that the Manager can view in the Team Overview page who have forms in the Calibration step.
Launch Calibration From PM v12 Team Overview, calibration team overview , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To