- As of B1107 You can now allow the Calibration facilitator to be able to view Employee profile information using a new Facilitator role. JIRA #: CAL-833 (ULTRA only)
- An Administrator may configure the data model to provide the facilitator (“ET”) role the ability to view applicable sections of the Employee Profile.
- To be Considered:
- The new relationship only applies to facilitators (not to owner or participant).
- The relationship is dynamically determined rather than saved statically to the database. -This currently does not support Role Based Permissions, but is on the roadmap for a future release.
- Configuration Steps: This is an opt-in change requiring modification of the Data Model XML. This is only configurable by SuccessFactors Customer Success or Professional Services at this time. Please contact Customer Success for a Configuration expert to review and configure the permissions.
KBA , sf calibration admin , sf calibration configuration , sf calibration , LOD-SF-PM-CAL , PM-Calibration Issues Specific to PM Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions