- DESC option on an ORDER BY clause appears to be ignored
- The result ordering will always match the direction of the index
- If the index itself is descending, then the result will be descending regardless of whether the DESC option is provided.
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.1
- Advantage JDBC Driver 188.8.131.52 (and earlier 9.x)
Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.1
Sybase , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.