- "ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY" " "
"SAPLRSAODS" or "LRSAODSU05"
happens when various BW staging processes are executed:
- DTP load results in short dump
- ABAP Programming Error ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY SAPLRSAODS
- ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY dump while extracting data
- Extraction Issue after system refresh / systemcopy
- Dump trying to delete the content of a DSO
- Dump trying to activate one or more requests in a DSO
- Executing a DTP
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Business Information Warehouse (SAP_BW).
l_th_isosmap = l_t_isosmap, Double Transtructure, Data Transfer Process, RSBASIDOC, RSAR051, client, src, standard datastore object, standard dso, RSISOSMAP, L_TH_ISOSMAP, right click, PRIMARY_KEY , KBA , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DST-DTP , Data Transfer Process , BW-WHM-DBA-ODS , DataStore Object (classic) , BW-WHM-DST-TRS , Transfer and Communication Structure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.