- A Windows client such as ARC running in a Windows XP Mode virtual machine can't connect to an ADS server running on the Windows 7 host machine
- The Windows Firewall on the host, enabled by default, appears to not respect exceptions added by the user
- 6624 Error: "A winsock virtual circuit was reset remotely"
- 6414 Error: "Connection forcefully refused" (may go away after the first connection attempt)
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 9.x
- Sybase Advantage Database Server 10.x
- SAP Advantage Database Server 11.x
- Windows XP Virtual Machine (Client)
- Windows 7 (Host)
Sybase, ADS, network sharing, cannot connect to server Host machine, A winsock virtual circuit was reset remotely, Connection forcefully refused , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.