- 360 Multi Rater
- There is no permissioning on this feature. If enabled, it will allow anyone who has access to the Detailed 360 Report to modify CDP goals for the subject.
- When the feature is enabled, the link will always use the default CDP plan. You cannot specify which plan to use if there is more than one CDP plan in the company instance, other than by setting the default plan.
- CDP Links will only be available for the Graphical Summary View and the Rank View. Gap Analysis, Hidden Strengths and Blind Spots Views do not offer this functionality.
Using the Feature:
- Make sure there is a valid CDP template created for the company instance, and that it is set as the default CDP plan.
- Make sure there are goals in the plan.
- Please contact Customer Success to have this feature enabled for your 360 form template if it is not currently an option.
- Navigate to the summary view for the desired 360. Open the Detailed 360 Report.
- You should see the Development Goals link available from the Graphical Summary View and the Rank View.
- Clicking on the link will open a popup that will display all of the development goals that currently exist for this person and this competency. From this popup, you can add a new goal, or modify an existing goal.
- To add a new goal click the "Add Development Goal" button. To edit an existing goal, either click on the name of the goal, or click the Edit icon for that goal.
- When finished editing the goal, click "Save and Close" or "Cancel." Then click "Finish" to return to the 360 report.
Note to Partners & Support:
Form XML Code Required:
In the 360 form template, enable the option "embed-cdp-goals=true". If forms have already been created, you will need to change this setting in the xml for each form.
KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To