- This Article explains how to Prevent External Users from Showing in Reports
- External customers are now showing up as employees in my analytics process.
- They are not receiving forms but are showing in my dashboard for other processes.
- Can you please explain why this information is now in our dashboard and how we can best remove it?
- SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi-Rater
- The SuccessFactors Application provides ability for you to be able to include or exclude external participants in your reports.
- If you would like to include or exclude external users in reports then go to Admin Center > search Filtering Options > enable Exclude External Users from Report Results to exclude participants please check the box.
- Also consider the related feature "Enable ability to filter by External Users" if you choose to include external users in your reports.
external users reports, 360 external users , KBA , sf 360 , LOD-SF-MTR-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions