- Clients receive error 7033: 'Maximum number of connections exceeded'
- Hundreds of 7020 Errors: 'User logged out' in error log
- Winsock error 10054: 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'
- SAP Advantage Database Server (All versions)
- Sybase Advantage Database Server (All versions)
SAP Advantage Database Server all versions ; Sybase Advantage Database Server all versions
disconnect, maximum, limit , KBA , BC-SYB-ADS , ADS (Advantage Database Server) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.