- Afaria Setup throws one or more of the following errors when attempting to upgrade to Afaria 7 Service Pack 5 (SP5) or SP6:
- Setup has detected policies with client types no longer supported. Please make sure your policies don't have Blackberry client types associated with them before continuing.
- Setup has detected clients no longer supported. Please remove any Blackberry clients before proceeding.
- Setup has detected existing Blackberry policies. Blackberry devices are no longer supported by Afaria. Please delete any Blackberry policies before proceeding with the upgrade. also remove any Blackberry Enrollment Policy selections in the Self-Service Portal configuration.
- No Blackberry clients or policies can be found in the Afaria Administrator
SAP Afaria 7.0 SP3 or SP 4
Upgrade to SP5 or SP6
upgrade, setup, fail, error, client, device, policy, SSP, EUSSP , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-AFA-SRV , Mobile Secure Afaria Server Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.