- Updating Business Process Model from PowerDesigner 16.1 to 16.5.3.
- In a PowerDesigner 16.1 Business Process Model that targets BPMN 2.0, one participant object is used in the main diagram and is also visible in the diagram of a sub-process or a decomposed object, e.g. task.
- Process language is BPMN 2.0 in PowerDesigner 16.1.
- The Business Process Model has been converted to BPMN 2.0 Descriptive in PowerDesigner 16.5.3.
- After conversion, the participant has been replaced by 2 distinct pools.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.1
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP03 PL04
- Business Process Model (BPM)
- BPMN 2.0 Descriptive
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP Sybase PowerDesigner 16.1 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
updated, notation, CR770834, 770834 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.