- Error when trying to save data through an input form in EPM Add-in client connected to a unified model.
- Error: "Failed to save data Framework message:
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index"
- The input schedule is initialized with Account dimension in Row Axis and Time dimension in Column Axis.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10.0 for Microsoft Office SP19 P1 or earlier
Failed to save data, embedded, Index was out of range, Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection, , KBA , EPM-XLS-INP , EPM XLS Data Input , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.