- The automatic POD confirmation uses the planned delivery date to calculate if the delivery should be confirmed for POD.
- In VLPODQ, you receive the message “No entries found for the selection criteria you specified” (VLA054) due to a planned delivery date in the future.
- It is not possible to bill the customer because the delivery has not been selected in transaction VLPODQ for the Proof Of Delivery automatic confirmation.
- You post goods issue the delivery before the planned GI date and planned delivery date. Therefore, the customer has received the goods but you cannot bill the customer as the automatic POD will not confirm the POD status.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"Proof of delivery automatic confirmation", "Proof of delivery automatic confirmation date", "POD automatic confirmation date", "Proof of delivery - Automatic confirmation", "Planned Delivery Date", "Actual Delivery Date", VLPODQ, WSPODLIST4, POD_TIME_CHECK, "LF_OFFRA", "Automatisch generierte Liefernachweise", "Acuse de recibo de entrega automática", "Accusé de réception de la livraison automatique", "Comprovação de entrega automática", "POD - automatische Rückmeldung", "POD confirmation automatique", "POD confirmação automática". , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-POD , Proof Of Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.