- Global Address Cleanse (GAC) transform
- Cyrillic input data
- 'Output Address Script' option is set to Latin in the Country Options
- 'Output Address Script' option set to Preserve allows the job to complete without error
- ERROR: Data flow <DATAFLOW_NAME> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is <8J ﾕ37==========================================================
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP1
- Linux Redhat
SAP Data Services 4.2
DHR5050166125 , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.