- The POD status of a delivery is “not relevant” when you expect it to “relevant".
- The POD status of a delivery is initial (“Not Relevant”) when you expect it to be “A” (“Not Yet processed”).
- Delivery is not relevant for “Proof of delivery” despite the “Proof of Delivery” flag being set in the ship-to party master and the item category customising.
- In the “Set POD-Relevance Depending on Delivery Item Category” customising, the “POD Relevant” flag of the item category is set to “V” (Copy POD relevance from preceding document). The preceding document is POD relevant but when the delivery is created, the delivery is not POD relevant.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"Proof of Delivery", "POD", "Proof of delivery not relevant", "POD not relevant", "POD-Relevant", "Control of POD relevance", "POD Relevance", "Copy Control", "PODKZ", "VBKD-PODKZ", "LIPS-PODREL", "lips-kzpod", "FV50XFLP_LIPS_FUELLEN_TVLP", "LIPS_FUELLEN_TVLP", tvlp-podkz, PODKZS, V_TVLP_POD-PODKZ, "Lieferempfangsbestätigung", "Acuse de recibo de entrega", "Confirmação de recebimento da remessa". , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-POD , Proof Of Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.