You are confirming the Pick Task under the Outbound Logistics work center and you expect the system to propose the Identified Stock automatically in the Pick Task before the confirmation.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Go to the Task Control view.
- Select the Pick Task.
- In the Pick Task, you cannot see the identified stock details.
You have not maintained the Allocation Type as Immediate Product Allocation and Allocation Scope as Specific Stock for specific Logistics Area. Once you have maintain the allocations, system should propose the Identified Stock during the creation of Pick Task.
- Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data work center.
- Go to the Locations view.
- Select the Site Layout ABC.
- Locate Logistics Area XYZ.
- Navigate to General tab and move to Inventory-Managed details.
- Select Allocation Type as Immediate Product Allocation.
- Select Allocation Scope as Specific Stock.
- Save and Close.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To