In the New Manual Invoice Request, the Account Assignment Type as is SLS -Sales Order is missing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project and click on the button Open Activity List.
- Go to the Fine-Tune section and search with the activity name Account Assignment Types.
- Open Account Assignment Types and in the Account Assignment Types screen click on Maintain Account Assignment Types.
- Select the record for Account Assignment Type as SLS - Sales Order and under Details section below go to the subtab Assignment to Business Transaction.
Here you can see the Business Transaction as 29 - Invoice Request is maintain.
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- From the Common Task select the New Manual Invoice.
- In the New Manual Invoice screen maintain all mandatory details and click on the View All button.
- Go to the Items tab and add product.
- Go to Details section of the product below and the subtab Revenue Assignment.
- In the field Account Assignment Type select the drop-down option.
You will see the Account Assignment Type as SLS - Sales Order is not listed here, although you maintain it in Fine-Tune activity.
In case of the Manual Invoice Request , the following Account Assignment Types are not allowed even if maintain in the Business Configuration ->Fine-Tune activity. They are :-
- CC - Cost Center.
- CUST - Customer Contract.
- IMAT - Individual Material.
- SLS -Sales Order.
- SRV - Service Order.
- ICC - Intercompany.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-CI-CIR , Customer Invoice Request , How To