The IC agent has displayed a business transaction (for example service request, sales order) in the CRM Interaction Center. When navigating to the same work center afterwards, this "old" business transaction is automatically displayed. The IC agent expected that a new business transaction is getting created. The same happens after displaying an E-Mail. If the IC Agent does not press the END button, the "old" E-Mail is still displayed in the E-Mail Work Center.
CRM Interaction Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
anzeige alt , KBA , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CRM-IC-UNI , Agent Inbox , CRM-IC-NVG , Navigation Bar , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.