- Error when trying to connect to EPM Add-in using HTTPS
- Error: Wrong Authentication - The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized
- This only happens when connecting with EPM Add-in to the web dispatcher, it works correctly when connecting directly to the app servers (using both HTTP and HTTPS).
- The BPC webpage works properly, directly and using the web dispatcher, with HTTP and HTTPS.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver (All SPs)
(401) Unauthorized, Wrong Authentication, , KBA , troubleshooting , wrong authentication , https , web dispatcher , EPM-BPC-NW-LGN , Logon , EPM-XLS , EPM Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.