When performing a LOAD DATABASE for an Archive database (ADB) one or more of the following occurs:
- All engines go to 100% cpu and stay there. Further processing on the ASE is impossible or very slow until the LOAD is killed.
- Out of procedure cache (701) errors are seen in the errorlog
- The LOAD takes an excessive amount of time
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
KBA , performance , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.