- Wrong Expiry Date determination in subscription order.
- When create subscription order for one year expiry date determine few days extra.
- The system calculated a wrong expiration date for the cycle X.
- The system is doing a wrong calculate of expiration date.
- Expiry Date Determination is not as per the billing frequency
- After the incoming payment entry, the expiry date determination is not happening based on the billing frequency.
SAP ERP 6.0
ISM_SALES_EXPDATE_CALC, ISM_GET_NEXT_DATE_BY_FKPER, Erneuerungsabonement, JKAMOPLAN, Verfallsdatum , KBA , IS-M-SD-PS-SL-O , Order , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.