- In Microsoft SQL Server, you can have two tables of the same name as long as they are in different schemas.
- While reversing a SQL Server database into an existing Physical Data Model, PowerDesigner considers the two tables are the same and the updated model does not reflect the database schema.
- Examples of errors that may be returned during reverse:
- Column colname (colname): A primary column must be mandatory. The execution of 1 merge operation(s) has failed.
- An index linked to a key must be unique. The execution of 1 merge operation(s) has failed.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP03
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 SP04
- Microsoft SQL Server
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
CR770183, 770183 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.