- After posting a document to FI using normal transaction codes (FB01, FB50, VF01 etc) you cannot display the document after posting in FB03.
- You received an "Express Document"/"Update Termination" notification in the system immediately after posting.
- There is no sign of the document in the system; no records of the document in tables BKPF, BSEG, BSIS, BSID, BSIK etc and the transaction figures are not updated in GLT0/FAGLFLEXT
- This situation leads to a document gap in the FI document number range.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SM13, document gap, gap, BKPF, FB01, FB03, document missing, no document, update termination, SM21, termination, express document, failed update, rollback, partial document , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , FI-GL-GL-X , Database Inconsistencies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.