- 'sapcontrol' commands used by the upgrade tool is failing with error:
sapcontrol -nr <instance_number> -function <sapcontrol_function>
FAIL: NIECONN_REFUSED (WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused),
NiRawConnect failed in plugin_fopen()
- The command is successful if executed with the host option:
sapcontrol -nr <instance_number> -host <instance_hostname>:5<instance_number>13 -function <sapcontrol_function>
- Operating system independent
- Database independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP Platform
- Parameter service/hostname is set to the instance hostname for the SAP start service
SUM, sapcontrol, sapstartsrv, FAIL: NIECONN_REFUSED (WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused), service/hostname, upgrade tool, localhost, Web service port, IP address , KBA , BC-CST-STS , Startup Service , BC-UPG-PRP , Upgrade Preparation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.