Drop-down box of the Milestone field is empty when trying to create a new Service Level.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Entitlements work center.
- Select the Service Levels view.
- Click the New button and choose the Service Level option.
- Select the Reaction Times tab.
- Click on the drop-down box of the Milestone field.
- Drop-down displays No items found.
This is the expected system behaviour, as the usage of Service Levels in SAP Cloud for Customer is only possible within Tickets and the topic has not been scoped.
The system displays values in the Drop-down box of the Milestone field is only, if the Service Request Management element is scoped.
In order to scope Service Request Management use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the corresponding Project.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Step 3 Scoping.
- Expand the scoping element Customer Care (enable this element if required).
- Select the Service Request Management item.
- Mark the nearby checkbox.
- Save the changes.
The values in the drop-down box of the Milestone field within a Service Level are available.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To