- For rounding purposes there is a rounding value defined in the MRP1 view of in material master.
- At the time of purchase order creation the quantity is rounded to the nearest multiple of the rounding value. But the system only does the first time.
- If user tries to change again the quantity in the purchase order the system allows to enter a value which is not a multiple of "rounding value".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
MARC-BSTRF, ECC, BSTRF, rounding, first time, me22n, me12, wrongly, rounding profile, ECC, wrong, PO, me52n , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-GF-QO , Quantity Conversion and Rounding , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.