- Finish button in Change Data Source Wizard is grayed out while doing Change Data Source in Web Intelligence document
- "Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-2" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:" happened in Java Console while doing Change Data Source in Web Intelligence by Java Rich Internet Mode in BI Launch Pad
- Issue happens with few reports, however not specific to a universe
Some reports on same universe works fine
Issue happens while changing the source of new reports as well
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 (BI4)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 (BI4.1)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Java Rich Internet
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
WIPS, WIS 30270, gray, not work, cannot change, unv, Webi, , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.