You have enabled the sales price list approval process in scope, but when creating new price list, you find the approval process is not triggered.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to the Price Lists view.
- Show Customer Specific Price List and click New Customer Specific Price List.
- Maintain the new price list and click Release.
You expect that system will trigger the approval process and the approval task will go to the line manager. But this price list released automatically.
If the creator has price list maintenance authorization (MMA_SALESPRICEMAINTENANCE), then the price list does not need approval.
1. Go to Application and User Management work center.
2. Go to the Business Users view.
3. Search for this user and click Edit - Access Rights.
4. Search and find access right MMA_SALESPRICEMAINTENANCE.
You can see your user has unrestricted access.
This is the designed system behavior.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To