When you open the Form Template Customer Invoicing, you find recipient's country name is not in his native language. But the remaining address is in the recipient's native language.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Application and User Management
- Go to view Business Flexibility->Form Template Maintenance
- Open a Customer Invoice
- Find the name of the country is not written in the customer's language
According to the official international postal guidelines, the country name is supposed to be written/printed in the language of the sender country, while the remaining address is supposed to be written in the language of the recipient country.
If you want the country name to be displayed in the english language on all business documents you can activate this in your Business Configuration as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your implementation project and click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the Questions step.
- Expand the following path:
- Built-in Services and Support -> Business Environment -> Addresses and Languages
- You can activate the following scoping question: Do you want the country name to be displayed in the english language on all business documents?
Address; Countries; Country; wrong language; language , KBA , AP-RC-ADR , Address , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To