- Text fields in the 'texts' tab of a GTS customs declaration sometimes remain in display mode even when the declaration is in change mode.
- Specifically this happens when the fields contain ITF characters such as '&' and '<'.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
SAP Global Trade Services all versions
footer, box, 901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-DOC , Customs: Document Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.