- When logging on to a unified model in EPM Add-in, it is possible to copy and paste an existing file in the 'Workbook Selection' section in 'EPM - Query Selection' window.
- When performing this copy, the newly inserted file is created with the exact same file name than the original one.
- A suffix (eg "1") should be added to the name of the new file in order to differentiate the new file from the original one.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
- EPM Add-in 10 for Microsoft Office
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-XLS-ACT , Excel client actions , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.