- Error 1601 occurring after more than three months of stable runtime in production.
- No more session for the work processes was available.
- It looks like ASE does not end correctly the sessions since increasing parameter 'number of user connection' doesn't fix the problem:
Error: 1601, Severity: 17, State: 3
There are not enough 'user connections' available to start a new process.
- SAP Adaptive Enterprise Server (ASE) 15,7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Enterprise Server (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
CR770933, CR#770933, 770933 , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.