- The WebI Application right Reporting - enable formatting allows / disallows use of Design mode, however -- being an Application-level right -- it affects all reports throughout a BI system
- How to enable the Design button for some reports, but disable it for others
- for example, how to enable for all reports within a given folder (or top-level folder, like Personal Folders), but disable elsewhere
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 report view on demand refresh , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.