- Procedure execution returns incorrect results
- Procedure execution may entirely miss one result set and duplicate subsequent result set
- Depending on usage, incorrect results may lead to various unexpected errors or conditions
- ASE is configured for multiple threads in threaded mode
- ASE may be configured for parallel processing
- ASE may be configured for procedure deferred compilation
- Incorrect results may be very intermittent, until triggered, and then continuous
- Procedure recompilation should restore correct behavior temporarily
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 ESD#2, ESD#3, ESD#4, ESD#4.1
Note: It is unclear if older versions may or may not be affected in some fashion
sybase, incorrect, wrong, results, duplicate, missing, skip , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.