- If a physical inventory document for cycle counting is created (but not yet activated) in LX26, and subsequently activated in LX22/LI02N then the inventory method (KZINV) in the corresponding LINV-record is populated as "Continuous inventory" (PZ), not "Cycle counting" (CC).
- If the document is created and activated at the same time in LX26 then the inventory method is set as "CC".
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Inventur, Aktivieren, LX22, LI01N, LI02N , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.