- A MESSAGE_TYPE_X dump appears in /SAPSLL/SAPLOUTBOUND_PROXY while trying to send and reply back an information between SAP GTS and SAP TM.
- This can happen for several scenarios as
- executing the Declaration Release in GTS,
- doing a Cancelation Request from TM or
- creating a Forwarding Order (FWO) for example.
- All the affected scenarios are related to the Service for Compliance Check (TradeComplianceCheckSUITERequest_Out)
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT (TM)
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620
Consumer Proxy, Service Definition , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.