- DROP LOGIN executed to remove a specific login account
- Session terminates with "ASE is terminating this process."
- ASE error log reports a signal 10 stack trace in the module cleanup_login_usermsgs()
Current process (0x2b0016) infected with signal 10 (SIGBUS)
Address 0x0000000081357150 (cleanup_login_usermsgs+0x5ec), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x00000000c54e524e)
- Login account referenced by DROP LOGIN is successfully removed
- Login account referenced by DROP LOGIN had created a user-defined error message
- Problem can occur even if user-defined message was previously removed
- Problem occurs only on the Solaris platform
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Solaris (only)
sybase, sp_addlogin , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.