- ASE errorlog fills quickly with unwanted/unrequested diagnostic information
- Previously, memory cleanup during normal processing reported Error 707:
Error: 707, Severity: 20, State: 10
System error detected during attempt to free memory at address <value>. Please consult the ASE error log for more details.
- Execution of DBCC TRACEFLAGS may show output similar to:
Active traceflags: 3604, 3605
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
memory, traceflag , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.