- While performing the deployment using the SDM, the SDM RemoteGUI just hanging
- No erroneous logs are written into the SDM logs
- The hanging problem is occurring all the time, regardless of the object you are trying to deploy.
- After taking the thread dumps for SDM process by the command - [sapcontrol -nr <instance number> -function J2EEControlProcess SDM DumpStackTrace], you can see the following thread from the dev_sdm under \usr\sap\<SID>\<Instance>\work folder.
"Worker #1" prio=8 tid=8000000100ebf688 nid=20 lwp_id=7625416 waiting on condition [800003ff974b1000..800003ff974b0880]
at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SDM, SDM RemoteGui, GUI, hang(s), hang(ing), deployment, JStartupControllerUtils, ensureFinalStateProcess, getProcessInFinalState , KBA , BC-CTS-SDM , Software Delivery Manager for Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.