- Production staging is executed from transaction CO57 but the stock is not always removed from the correct area.
- When carrying out warehouse management (WM) staging in CO57, the stock sometimes consumes from the wrong staging area.
- The staging area is not always correct when executing WM staging via CO57.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
CO57, WM staging , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.