- User is able to post multiple invoice documents although there is only one goods receipt document and purchase order has GR-Bsd IV flag set.
- User is able to post multiple invoice documents although the only goods receipt document existent is cancelled and purchase order has GR-Bsd IV flag set.
- Purchase order has GR-Bsd IV flag set and User can post multiple invoices leading to an invoice quantity higher than the quantity delivered so far.
- The same behaviour applies if GR-Bsd IV flag is not set.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
GR-based iv, GR-based invoice, GR-bsd invoice, based, M8 504, GR-IV, GR, IV, check, checked, flagged, greater, quantidade, qty, qtd, larger, mismatch, invoices, MIRO, MIR7, MR11, MIRA, BAPI, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_POST, vendor, credit, memo, GR/IR, tolerance, tolerances, DQ, M8504, M8 504 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-IV-LIV , Logistics Invoice Verification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.