- ASE configured for use of encrypted columns
- Encryption key created in user database A
- Table created in user database B utilizing encryption key from database A
- Attempt to drop the database B table from master database fails with error 3762:
Msg 3762, Level 18, State 1:
Server 'SYBASE', Line 1:
The decrypt_default for column id 2 was not found in the system catalogs.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Encryption key,column,decrypt , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.