You want to know how to change the time at which a Recurring Supplier Invoice run is executed
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Navigate to the Recurring Invoices view.
- Select the relevant Recurring Invoice Template ID and choose the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Define Recurring Invoice guided activity by selecting the Next button.
- Under the header Recurrence Pattern you are not able to enter a time at which you want the invoice run to start.
- You see that only date value can be changed and not the time.
The time schedule is fixed and provided as a standard by SAP.
Currently The start time of the Mass Data Run which creates the recurring supplier invoices cannot be updated by the end user.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , How To