- Incorrect results can be returned by ASE when all of the following are true :
- streamlined dynamic sql is set to ON
- the query must contain a subquery that checks for no rows returned
- the subquery must NOT contain a reference to an actual table
- For example, this SQL statement would return incorrect results :
if not exists (select 1 where 1 = 2)
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP100, SP101, SP102, SP103, SP104
isnull, nullif, case, "case when", "if not exists", coalesce , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.