- You are using the URL iView in the Enterprise Portal to integrate backend content.
- Session Management and Single Sign On (SSO) are not working.
- You may be getting locked applications or seeing sessions remain open in the backend.
- Rendering issues may also occur
- EP Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Composition Environment
URL iView, single sign on, sso session, release, agent, sra, srm, management, backend, application, ai, logoff, log off , KBA , EP-PIN-URL-UIV , URL iViews , EP-PIN-AI-SRA , Session Release Agent , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.